The tax credit extension has now passed the House in addition to the Senate. So buyers have roughly 6 more months to take advantage of the $8,000 first time buyer tax credit. Plus the new $6,500 repeat buyer credit. More details to come, but you can read the latest here.
You may enjoy these related posts:
- $7,500 is $15,000 is now $8,000 to First-Timers
- $15,000 Tax Credit May Be Coming Your Way
- First Time Buyer Bonanza – Find Your New Home
- First Time Buyer Incentives
- Time and 8 Grand are Slipping Away
- 100 Days and Counting….
- $7500 for First Time Buyers
- Use $8000 Tax Credit as Down Payment? Well, Kind of…